I’m a natural list maker. I make daily to do lists, grocery lists, repair lists, kids activity lists, places I want to eat at list, favorite wine lists… you get the picture.
One of my favorite lists to add to is THINGS TO TELL YOUR KIDS. Here’s what’s on it right now:
- always be yourself
- think positive
- don’t hit your sister
- find the good in every situation
- respect yourself and others
- I love you even when you are a butt head
- try it, you might just like it
- do the right thing even if someone isn’t watching
- do even the small things with pride, like making your bed
- tell the people you love that you love them daily
- work hard and then even harder
- learn from your mistakes
- make a difference
What are things you tell your children? What are things you think all children need to hear?
Leave us your comments because we actually want to hear them and share them.